At Staffworks, we are always on the lookout for exceptional candidates, who are passionate about their work, to be a part of our team. Staffworks needs diligent and professional individuals of all levels who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that focuses on maintaining and creating relationships with our customers and candidates. Do you have experience in human resources, management or administration? Perhaps you want to use your industry-specific skills to attract candidates in your area of expertise. Are you motivated by making connections between candidates and potential employers? Do you have a good sense of suitability and character, which is necessary when assessing candidates? Staffworks sets the bar high so if you are looking to be challenged in a job that has long-term growth and potential, contact us today.
Do your friends say you should be in a “people” business? Are you known for making connections with new people you meet? Are you always up for a challenge? If so, Staffworks may be a great fit for you. Please stop by, call, or contact us via our online contact form.
Founder & President
p. 416 927 7575 x 222
We are currently looking for…
Business Development & Account Manager
Posted on February 11 2019
For more than 18 years Staffworks has been helping our clients find fast, effective solutions to their staffing challenges. Our clients include some of the most successful and well-known companies in Canada. We build professional relationships and by doing this create long-term partnerships with our clients. Our expertise lies in finding top talent in Accounting & Finance, Information Technology, and Corporate Services.
Staffworks has several (2) opportunities for junior to intermediate sales professionals who are ready to take their career to the next level. At Staffworks you will find a supportive, fast-paced environment in which you will provide creative solutions to our client’s recruitment needs. We are a growing staffing organization that behaves like a boutique: unwavering attention to quality and service while providing our customers with the best talent available.
Staffworks’ team is comprised of competitive, compassionate professionals who are eager to share their knowledge and know that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We are a team that values respect, drive, and accomplishment.
In this development role you will:
• Prospect new clients
• Cold Call; Engage and qualify prospective clients
• Meet and develop relationships with prospective and active clients
• Become knowledgeable in our three lines of business
• Develop and refine your sales skills, including prospecting, relationship building, and account management.
Who you are:
• University graduate
• Possess confident fluency in the English language; a fast-talker
• Savvy, confident and competitive
• Empathetic and compassionate
• The most energetic person in your circle of friends
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation including a base salary that is commensurate with experience and unlimited commission (commission available from day one)
• Health Benefits, including medical and dental
• Supportive, high-energy team
• A foundation and career path to success in the Staffing industry
• A great office location in Yorkville, right across from the Bay Subway station
To find out more or to apply for this role please send your resume to email@example.com.