At Staffworks we live by the habit of persistence.
In this new Account Manager role you will:
- Prospect new clients using a variety of means including telephone, email, social channels, marketing campaigns, and meetings. Cold Call; Engage and Qualify prospective customers.
- Grow your existing accounts through consistent service and excellent relationship, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Initiates sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments.
- Develop and refine your consultative sales skills.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Report to the Sales Manager.
What you bring to the table:
- Have 2+ years experience in sales and business development
- Are experienced in prospecting, building relationships, ability to identify new opportunities, and closing business.
- Prospecting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Are business-savvy, street-smart and a critical, strategic thinker.
- Entrepreneurial mind set.
- Self motivated with high sense of urgency.
- Confident, humble and competitive
- Empathetic and compassionate.
- Not afraid to fail.
- Team player.
- Able to deliver client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- An exceptional time manager.
- The opportunity to work remotely.
- Competitive compensation including salary and unlimited commission.
- The opportunity to learn the industry end to end and further develop your business savvy.
- A 20-year plus organization track record and excellent reputation.
- Health Benefits, including Insurance, Extended Health and Paramedical.
- Supportive, high-energy team.
- A foundation and career path to success in the Staffing industry.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
Interested candidates may submit their resume in word doc. format to Trisha Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org for further consideration.
Staffworks thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
We are an inclusive employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage qualified applicants of all ages, races, colours, ethnic origins, religions, abilities, gender identities and sexual orientations to apply. If you are selected for an interview, please inform your recruiter of your accommodation requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com