Staffworks is currently accepting applications for Supply Child and Youth Worker. The primary function of the job is to provide assistance to students in the areas of spiritual, education, social, behavioural and physical needs.
The School Board maintains a roster of temporary/casual staff for assignment to cover employee absences. Supply staff are assigned from a pool on an as-needed basis.
Please note the following documents are required as part of your application package:
- Two work related reference letters from previous employers (must be signed)
- Pastoral Reference letter (valid within the past 12 months, indicating you are a practicing Catholic and attend church on a regular basis)
- Proof of educational credentials (minimum of grade 12 or Ontario equivalency). Preference will be given to those that currently hold a Child and Youth Worker Diploma.
Please note, candidates selected for an interview will be required to provide original applicable education documents.
Job Type: Full-time
Daily Rate of Pay:
- $137.00 (inclusive of vacation and statutory holiday pay)
- $143.37 (with a qualifying degree)
Hours: 7 hours/day, excluding unpaid lunch break
Interested candidates may submit their resume in word doc. format to Kerine Brown-Gentles at firstname.lastname@example.org for further consideration.
We are an inclusive employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage qualified applicants of all ages, races, colours, ethnic origins, religions, abilities, gender identities and sexual orientations to apply. If you are selected for an interview, please inform your recruiter of your accommodation requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com