Our client, a retail giant in Canada has an immediate opportunity for a Facilities Coordinator to join our client’s Head Office team in Midtown Toronto.
This position will be Remote for now and will go back to the office in some capacity at a later date.
This is a long term opportunity for the right person.
You bring experience in retail facilities, and a detail-oriented and customer-centric attitude with a proven track record of prioritizing competing demands within a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You display a high degree of professionalism accountability for the work that you produce.
- Communicate and distribute tenant lease updates related to facilities support
- Maintain vendor files to ensure timely payment of invoicing
- Update and maintain equipment/asset registries, and bring issues to the appropriate personnel for resolution
- Track and coordinate renewals for equipment/asset operating licenses
- Coordinate quarterly minutes, including agendas, minute-taking, and distribution
- Assist in preparing reports and presentations, and distribute weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Screen and distribute external and intercompany inquiries to the appropriate personnel
- Consistently maintain physical and electronic filing systems for accuracy
- Provide general support and complete other duties as assigned, with an effort to build collaborative working relationships across departments and teams
- 3+ years of experience in an administrative/ coordinator role in the real estate or retail industry; working knowledge of facilities management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with demonstrated customer-oriented problem resolution skills
- Proven track record of working under minimal supervision in a fast-paced work environment, and being self-directed and adaptable in prioritizing multiple tasks
- Computer proficiency with MS Office, Access, and PeopleSoft (or other AP systems)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000 to $55,000 per year
Interested candidates may submit their resume in word doc. format to Kerine Brown Gentles at email@example.com for further consideration.
Staffworks thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
We are an inclusive employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage qualified applicants of all ages, races, colours, ethnic origins, religions, abilities, gender identities and sexual orientations to apply. If you are selected for an interview, please inform your recruiter of your accommodation requirements
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org