Our client a regulatory body, located in Vancouver, is looking for a Legal Administrative Assistant, to fill their part-time (three-days a week) remote position. This position is temporarily remote, with in office training.
- Assist with creation and maintenance of physical and electronic files for inquiry, discipline, title violation and registration investigation matters, including by filing electronic communications
- Draft correspondence for and on behalf of upper management
- Send correspondence for inquiry, discipline, title violation and registration investigation matters (through email, courier, regular mail, registered mail, Xpress post)
- Assist with data entry for inquiry, discipline, title violation and registration investigation matters in the College’s database
- Provide administrative support and organize meetings
- Provide administrative support to organizations Investigators and Paralegals
- Respond to telephone inquires
- Organize and set up meetings, conference calls, and video conferences
- Handle special file organization, file management and other administrative duties
- 1-5 years experience working as a Legal Administrative Assistant
- Completion of a Legal Administrative Assistant Program
- Previous work experience in a regulatory environment is an asset
- Strong Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) skills
- Strong Adobe Acrobat X Pro skills
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $22.00-$27.00 per hour
Candidates are invited to submit their resumes to Lydia Berhane at email@example.com.
Staffworks thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
We are an inclusive employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage qualified applicants of all ages, races, colours, ethnic origins, religions, abilities, gender identities and sexual orientations to apply. If you are selected for an interview, please inform your recruiter of your accommodation requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org